Canberra Fire Testing And Inspections
If you own an establishment, you need to do fire testing and inspections in Canberra. It is a legal requirement. Canberra, being the capital of Australia, is sweeping with natural reserves. Businesses are thriving here.
But how do you do fire inspections? Today, we at Australia Construction will provide you with a guide. These are only basic things that you can do. However, we still strongly recommend that you hire professionals to do this.
Inspect your fire prevention systems
The first thing that you have to do is to check if your tools are working. For example, you have to check if your fire extinguishers still work. These things have an expiration date. Check them, and make sure you replace the content if they are past their shelf life.
For the other systems, you have to hire experts to do this for you. For example, you cannot check the fire sprinkler systems on your own. Doing this yourself may result in damage. Do the same for the hoses, the pipes, and everything that is related to fire prevention and management.
Do compliance testing
There are many regulations governing fire prevention and safety. If you want to do this right, you have to let us know and we will be there to provide this service.
Here are some of the things that we offer:
- Risk assessment – we assess whether the building is safe and sound; we will provide recommendations if we see fire risks
- Safety regulations – in this regard, we will provide you with engineering expertise. Our experts will provide you with assistance in terms of technical design, planning, and modification of your systems.
- Testing of systems – in this service, we will conduct tests and see if your existing systems are still reliable.
- Technical documentation – the government may need some documentation from you; we will help you prepare for this
- Regulatory approval process – part of the services we offer is to help you get approval from the government; as fire experts, we know what they are looking for
This is not an exhaustive list. There are many other things that we do in relation to fire safety. For example, we also do acceptance testing. In it, we will tell you if your fire safety equipment is in good working order.
If you want, we can do periodic testing. This is something that we can schedule. Our experts will visit your building and do the inspection on a regular basis.
As experts in fire testing and inspections in Canberra and in the construction industry, we also do all types of work. What this means is that we are experts in all facets of construction.
If there is a need to demolish an area, we can do it. We will also repair the structure or renovate affected areas as necessary. The benefit of working with us is that you no longer have to work with different groups of contractors.
Summary: Fire Testing and Inspections in Canberra
Give us a call at Australian Construction if you need fire testing services. We have been in this business for 20 years, and we know everything there is to know about it.
If you want, you can use our website to request a quote. Just give us the details and one of our experts will reach out to you.
Our preference is that we schedule a meeting. We can go to your building so we can inspect it. If we do this, we will be able to provide a better assessment. From there, we will provide you with a plan, explain what we will do, and then let you know how much it will cost.