Brisbane Industrial Painters
If you need Brisbane industrial painters, you should give us a call. Today, we will show you what we do, and why you should choose us to do your facility’s industrial painting.
A paint job is not just about painting the wall. It takes a lot of preparation to ensure that the paint is going to stick and that the finish is great. We at Australian Construction are experts in industrial painting.
Brisbane Industrial Painters: Main Tasks
Our duty covers a lot of things. We do the washing and the paint preparation, but we also do more than that.
Here are the responsibilities of our painters:
- Basic Rigging
- General Maintenance
- Painting Repair Jobs
- Paint Preparation
Our painters are experts who know how to use the necessary tools to get the job done. More importantly, we know what kind of paint to use on specific materials. For example, we use different paint for aluminium, wood, metal, and concrete.
It is also the duty of our painters to ensure that the paint is applied with the right application tool like brush, spray, or roller. We also have airbrushes and stencils.
Earlier, we mentioned that we do paint preparation. This is often referred to as substrate preparation. Below, we will walk you through the basic and most common processes that happen in this activity.
- Washing – the first thing that we do is to wash the wall or concrete. This ensures that we remove the dirt. The most common item we use to do the washing is a household detergent, but there are certain conditions where we use TSP or what is called Tri-Sodium Phosphate. We use this to remove not only dirt but also grease. For mildew, we use bleach. We also use TSP for bars if there is a heavy build-up of cigarette smoke.
- Removal of debris – sometimes, the industrial complex we work on was already painted, but the paint has already chipped off. We scrape the loose paint. For really thorough jobs, we use machines to remove the entire paint from the concrete.
- Putty – once the debris has been scrubbed off, we sand the entire area. We use machine sanders to get the job done efficiently. Then, we apply putty or spackle. This should even out the entire surface. Once the putty is dry, we will sand the material again.
After these steps, we sand the wall again to ensure that it is smooth. Sometimes, we sand by hand to ensure that the surface is flat and that the putty is smooth. Finally, we can apply the primer and then the final coating.
As far as the primer is concerned, we always take into account whether the paint job is for interior or exterior use. There are different paint primers out there, and we use those that are appropriate for the job.
We also make sure that the paint used is compatible with the material. Our paint primers are top-grade—they seal the substrate. They prevent the chemistry of the substrate from penetrating into the final coat.
Brisbane Industrial Painters: why choose Australian Construction?
We at Australian Construction take pride in our work. We have serviced so many industrial complexes in the country, and we can guarantee you that we have a good reputation and record.
Here are the reasons why you should consider us:
- Experience – we have been in business for over two decades. As far as experience is concerned, we are one of the most tenured companies in Australia. We have adequate training processes for our employees—they all go through our apprenticeship programs, and they have mentors who guide them along the way.
- Insurance – we do not just insure our work, but we also insure our employees. Painting is a hazardous job because our employees can develop respiratory problems. They are equipped with the right tools to protect themselves and have up-to-date insurance.
- Quality of work – our tenure in the business has given us the experience to understand the most common problems that happen in paint jobs. As such, we prevent these errors and problems from happening. The paint job we provide is of high quality. We know that the paint is not going to chip. We guarantee that you will be satisfied with our work.
- License – our company has complete documentation. We are licensed to conduct paint jobs, and so are our employees. We are licensed to operate in many cities in Australia, not just Brisbane. Examples of these are Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth, and many more.
- Reputation – we understand that as industrial workers, our reputation is at stake at every project. This is very important to us. We have serviced so many companies, and you can ask around about the quality of our work. Not only are we the best at what we do, but we also ensure that we meet the expectation of each client.
These are the five reasons why you should choose us. Should you consider shopping around for other Brisbane industrial painters, you have to take these five things into consideration before you decide.
Summary: Brisbane Industrial Painters
We are Australian Construction, and we are your partners for Brisbane industrial paint jobs. We have been in business for many years, and we specialise not just in painting but many other things like floor preparation, earthworks, and so much more.
Give us a call on 1800 155 881 and we will discuss your project. We will measure the surface area that needs to be painted. We will also analyse what needs to be done before we make a move.
As you can see, not all surfaces are created equal. Some require more sanding and preparation, while some do not. Because of these possible variations, we will take them into account when pricing your project.
We service many cities in Australia, and Brisbane is one of them. If you give us a call, we can discuss on the phone what kind of paint jobs we do, how we can help you, and will even schedule an ocular inspection of your site.